Share the Love!
Shop for your Valentine at smile.anazon.com and Amazon will donate to the Utah council of the Blind!
Valentine's Day is February 14 and many of you are starting to shop for Valentine gifts. This is a great opportunity to increase Utah Council of the Blind's AmazonSmile donations by shopping at www.smile.amazon.com.
If you shop at Amazon.com, just use the www.smile.amazon.com web address, where you have the opportunity to select a charity to support with your purchases. Amazon then contributes a small percentage of most of your purchase to the charity of your choice. The easiest way to set the UCB as your charity of choice is as follows:
- Go to www.smile.amazon.com and login as you normally would and activate the "Your Account" link
- Arrow down or use a links list to find "Change Your Charity"
- Go down to the form field (just before the search button) and type in "Utah Council of the Blind"
- Tab to the "Search" button and press the spacebar
- In the Results you will see "Utah Council of the Blind", tab to the "Select" button immediately following it and press the spacebar.
- A pop-up window opens telling you that your purchases will now support "Utah Council of the Blind"
- Whenever you shop at Amazon, use the smile.amazon.com, and it will remember your selected charity.
Share on Facebook:
Sign-up For Our Newsletter
Would you like to Volunteer?
If you want to be a volunteer, please contact us at: (801) 299-0670.
You can also download and print the Volunteer form but you must contact us before you can volunteer. All volunteers must be screened and approved before they can participate.